[VACList] Re: Toyota Sequoia Tow Vehicle

Thank you to everyone who took the time to reply to my
post.  I have heard from Sequoia owners both on and
off list, and it sounds like a possibility.  I
appreciate hearing from "the voice of experience" that
I'd better weigh my trailer & potential tow vehicle
first before buying anything.  Guess you just can't
trust the dealer's literature!

I am interested in finding the posts about wheelbase
requirements that Ken Johansen mentioned about from
"the Hunters list", but I can't seem to find it.  Ken,
is that a different listserv?

Thanks again!