[VACList] Toyota Sequoia Tow Vehicle

Greetings!

I need to replace my 1978 2500 Chevy Suburban which I
use to tow a 1975 25' Airstream.  I love my Suburban,
but hesitate buying another due to Chevy trucks poor
ratings from Consumer Reports & Insurance Institute of
Highway Safety (www.hwysafety.org).

I like the reliability & safety ratings I see on the
Toyota Sequoia/Tundra, but wonder if it can tow the
Airstream safely.  The Airstream GVWR is 5800 lbs.  (I
live in FL and don't normally tow up hills.)

The Sequoia literature says it can tow 6500 lbs., but
I'd love to hear opinions from anyone who is/was using
a Toyota Sequoia for towing to get the real scoop.

Thanks,

Karen