Re: [VACList] axle replacement/out of the box

Andy,

Great post and a B I G thanks for being there for owners of older Airstream
trailers like me for instance!

Please don't let anyone sell your business short, you are doing a great job
for the rest of us that don't care to nor can afford to re-invent the wheel.
Personally I could care less about anyone re-engineering their own personal
setup, I wish them the best.  However, to lambast you and your business for
being ahead of the curve is not a nice thing to do to say the least.

I bet we will never hear from those who struggle to re-invent their wheels.
But I can almost guarantee you that we will forever be hearing from those
who'd complain if they were hung with new rope!

I would like to hear more success stories from people who have found your
service and business exactly what the doctor ordered.  And no, Gerald is not
the 'Dr' I'm referring to here. ;)

Keep up the great work, Andy!

Tom Meeker
WBCCI 5303
1969 29' Airstream International Ambassador
1995 34' Airstream Classic Excella FK
2001 Ford Excursion 4x4 PSD 3:73
1990 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer 4x4 5.8-liter
I could go on but what's the use? ;)