[VACList] Nice trip to Florida

Marlo and I just had a real nice holidays at sarasotaThe mighty Toyota
SR5 4W king cab w 6cyl pulled OK- 45mph in 3rd gear over Rock city
mountains, but we feel we are working the little thing just a little
too hard and am ready to sell her and get a Suburban Marlo can't
drive shifter cars and we can split driving if we get and automatic.
The AS is an easy pull, little sway or resistance other than the
weight.Our refrigerator  vent has a 1/2-3/4" rim around the upper
inside of the hole, if ours leaked, I would rivet some flashing to
the rim to raise it up a little.I'm at a friends farm in Atlanta for
a while while Marlo job hunts-anybody need a Geologist?!?  tod47d