Re: [VACList] Ground Fault Protection

In my SOB, there are 3 fans, all work on 115 volts. I wish at least one of
them were 12 volt. The light fixtures have a 12 volt socket on one side and
a 115 volt on the other side. The Bambi is same except they used separate
fixtures for 12 volt and 115. No Univolt on either trailer.
We had storm go through last night and this morning that circuit is tripping
the GFI. The circuit will run for 20 or 30 seconds and then trip. This
surprised me, because before, it would trip as soon as I plugged it in.

Jim
'61 Bambi
'63 Avion T-20