Re: [VACList] Brake controlers

	The biggest cost factor is..... profit. If I sold the "Uhaul"
type timed brake controllers, I would be getting a 50% (or a bit more)
markup (which translates to $40 cost, $40 profit), but the Prodigy is
typically sold for a 30% (or smaller) markup.
	Full list for the Prodigy is around $150- dealer cost is over
$100. With quantity discounts (which are available for the Prodigy as
well), timer brake controllers typically wholesale for under $40.

--
Chris Bryant
mailto:bryantrv@cfl.rr.com