Re: [VACList] FW: Vermont/Generators

when I went all electric on my trailer I first used a 3000 watt diesel
generator I found it was not realy up to the task also had other provlems
that were too difficult to deal with. I am replacing with a Honda RV
generator it is pricey but I think it will fill the bill. It is a twin cyl
liquid cooledVery compact I am torn between the 4000 watt and the 6000 watt
the price diff is $500 the larger unit weighs 216 ld and the smaller unit is
208 lb.these units are avalable from Northerntool and equipment co.
Jim Smith