Re: [VACList] Clear coat

Greetings Mike!

I don't think that you would be disappointed by the quality of work
performed by the Ruths in Helena, Ohio.  Their P & S Trailer Service did an
excellent job polishing and plasticoating my '64 Overlander.  If you would
like to see some photos of the before and after, you can follow the link
below:

http://www.airstreamphotos.com/photos/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=827&thu
mb=1

The job was finished just a little less than one year ago and I am thrilled
with the results.  They are not the least costly alternative, but they have
a reputation for providing excellent service for several decades.  I think
that their average cost is somewhere near $175.00 per linear foot as
measured from the coupler to the rear bumper.

Kevin

Kevin Allen
WBCCI/VAC #6359
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
1978 Argosy Minuet 6.0 Metre/1975 Cadillac Eldorado (Towcar-in-Training)