[VACList] Plastic window screen material

	My '76 has lots of windows and the 25 year old screen material
is brittle and some windows have holes poked by a stupid owner, me. So I
would like to replace all the screens including the screen door. I also
want to replace all the rubber gaskets on the windows. Is there a gasket
material that works well somewhere on the web or in a store?