[VACList] Tail light assembly "riser"

Howdy all,
I recently bought and and am a very proud owner of a Œ65 30ı Sovereign. It
does, however need quite a bit of restoration, of which Iım about 2 months
into. Iıve just finished putting in a new bathroom floor and before I put
the walls back on I was hoping someone could help me locate the curved
plastic tail light assemblies that begin on the flat part of the rear and
continue around the curved part for a short distance (I believe they started
making them out of metal in the 70ıs). Iıve tried quite a few different
places all of whom tell me that Iım basically SOL in finding repros. Iıd
like to avoid putting aluminum over the old spots and sticking new tail
lights on the flat part of the tail end for the simple reason that itıll
look cheesy. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Eric