[VACList] Chrome paint

I've just come across a company that produces a product that replicates
chrome without using the plating process. It's called Fantachrome and is
made by Alsa Corporation in Vernon, Ca. Their website is www.alsacorp.com .
They claim that it produces a mirror-like surface.  The complete process
takes approximately 48 hrs and costs between $1-$5/sqft so it would be cost
prohibitive to paint a complete Argosy however it sounds cost effective for
all the small parts we're trying to refurbish. I have no connection with the
company and haven't tried it although I do have lots of pitted chrome parts
looking for an answer..
Just thought some of you might be interested.
Colin Hyde
57 Sovereign of the Road
59 Ambassador International