RE: [VACList]caulking throughout

Could folks here give me a brief lecture on where I should use the
aluminum caulk....the vulkem 636 stuff I bought for some reason ...and I
can't remember why.  I must have read that I needed it and now I don't
know where to use it.  We are putting in new windows and there are
places where there is an opening where aluminum meets aluminum that
looks like it needs caulk and not a gasket...which I am using the proper
adhesive for.

I am sort of a fanatic on caulk in the house but I'm not sure about the
trailer and I want to hit all the places as I get to them.  I would love
a list of caulking places if there is a place on the net anywhere that
someone knows of.

Is this the stuff you use under aluminum plates as you cover with
patches and put up vent covers?

I'm getting ready to reassemble the bathroom plastic and fiberglass
shower stuff that I have painted [took ages-looks terrific] and we will
rivet it all back together but it sure looks like it could use some
caulk under it and where the plastic parts go together.  If anyone has
done that...would they recommend that or do they need to move with the
vibrations of the trailer?

Many thanks as usual....Lexxy