Re: [VACList] 55 Overlander restoration/refit

   Its his trailer .....for now anyway.
Looks like nice work , I like the woodstove , wish I had room in my trailer
to put in an old shipmate mini kitchen woodstove , lightweight  for marine
use , would`nt really weigh anymore than the old furnace , would be the same
given the savings made from new lighter lighter cushions on the bunks compared
to the old ones.
     Much nicer than Ralph's trailers , they were way over the top and
cluttered . By the way , I saw a photo of Ralph's personal 13 panel guest
house in Architectural Digest at the doctors the other day . Twas different
than the ones for sale last year
  Chris - a purist -  but whatever floats your boat ( or land yacht )
67 caravel
63 flying cloud
90 `burb