[VACList] Mr Heater(s)

I have been studying the option of trying one of the Mr Heater portable
heaters at CW or Northern Tool.
http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=6970&langId=-1&catalogId=4006970&PHOTOS=on&TEST=Y&productId=211577&categoryId=0

Besides the 9000 btu output, and carry around convenience, the unit offers
5' and 12' extension rubber hoses for connecting to the propane system (with
adapters). I'm thinking one of these with a 12' hose could be moved about my
Sovereign for spot heating. I have used the Olympians in my Overlander with
great success, but wondered if anyone has had experience with these units.
Living in Colorado, the high altitude O2 limiter poses a problem; my
Olympians don't have this and work well at even 11,000'. I'm wondering if
this feature can be disabled.
Randy Unter
'66 Overlander
'73 Sovereign