Re: [VACList] Argosy-Strip Paint OFF

Hi Keith and Jean,

I really like your approach to painting your Argosy.  I had thought of
matching the upper with white to match my puller and silver lower to match
the lower paint on my puller.  Sure seems like it would look great and
possibly help with the heat reflection from the top of the Argosy.

Have you noticed any reduction in heat transfer after you painted the top of
your Argosy white?

The baby moon sure sound nice, but the previous owners left only a couple of
the original rims with the retainer clips for moons.  Or, do the moons
require the clips?

Hopefully you can give me some help in making a decision.

Offline is OK.

                   Regards, '74 Argosy, Joy