Re: [VACList] 61 Bambiy Trailer side Wireing

Martin & Rachel,
I have a similar connection on my 59 Ambassador International. At that time
the International models had an onboard battery which ran the 12v lighting
when not connected to the tow vehicle. That socket is connected to the
battery so it could be charged while driving. I believe the models without
batteries used that connection to access 12v power from the tow vehicle
while stopped at a campground. I plan on achieving the same charging result
by using one of the unused wires/terminals in the 7 pin connector and leave
the original socket in place for originality. Any RV place will give you the
standards for the 4 pin through 7 pin connectors. Hope this helps you out.
Colin Hyde
57 Sovereign of the Road
59 Ambassador International