[VACList] Aircraft Aluminum ?

Greetings all,
Anyone out there familiar with 747 Aircraft construction? I work on the former
Plattsburgh NY Airbase and there is an old 747 that is in the process of being
scraped. The complete Airframe is going to be chopped up for scrap. Anyone know
the alloy and material thickness? Approximate distance between the ribs? Is it
compatible with what is used on our vintage units? I have to do some repairs on
one of my trailers and thought this might be a good source of aluminum.  It may
be far more trouble than it's worth but I thought I'd look into it.
Thanks very much,
Colin Hyde
57 Sovereign of the Road
59 Ambassador International