[VACList] RE: VACList Digest V3 #13

Hello, Paul --

It can get pretty cold there I know, so what I'd do would be to wrap
your water supply line with a layer of insulation, then wrap a heater
tape around that and then another layer of insulation.  The constantly
heated water line would help in the prevention of the water lines in the
trailer from freezing when combined with the use of the oil radiator you
mention.  You might also think about temporarily underpinning the
trailer in order to shield it from the wind.  Good luck with your
kitchen project.

Harley C. Muse
WBCCI #7566