[VACList] RE: [VAC] Re: Refinishing Bathroom Unit

Greetings Rivka!

Sorry that it took me so long to get back to you about the bathroom
before and after pictures.  Have encountered several snags getting my
web site up and operational so posted them at AirstreamPhotos.com.  Here
is a link to my photos.

http://www.airstreamphotos.com/photos/showgallery.php?ppuser=827&cat=500&thumb=1

I wasn't able to get photos of the work in progress as my refinisher was
doing the work while I was very busy supervising my Student Council
Members as we put on our school's Homecoming Festival.

Kevin

Kevin D. Allen
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
1978 Argosy Minuet
1975 Cadillac Convertible (towcar in-training)
WBCCI/VAC #6359