[VACList] RE: [VAC] Re: reinstalling holding tank

I just want to say I really appreciate all your time and I will keep
this and sure wish it came with pixtures!!!

Between my sidekick [the MR] and myself and other help here I think we
can whip this back sucker back together and with enough epoxy maybe it
won't leak too badly.  Our toilet plastic stuff was definitely all
gluded together but we gently, artistically  sawed the white flange from
the black ring and will try to glue another white flange in.  We will
just keep the tank low. [drink and eat less]

Fortunately my thetford valve came off perfectly but I about had a heart
attact when I ordered a new one...you were right...expensive.  I hope I
saved that money somewhere else cuz I'm not back tracking now!!!  I
haven't received it and I hope it fits...better not speak too soon.

Couldn't they have done a simpler design??  I'm about ready to remove
the shower and use that space and just take sponge baths!!!  Finally we
have some weather that is dry enuf for us to do our spray painting of
our bath fixtures we have been waiting to spray for weeks!!!

Many thanks
Lexxy