Bargman Reproduction Door Handles

Hello,

I'm new to the list, and I hope it's ok to let everyone know that I am now
reproducing the old Bargman door handle and bezel found on '50's Airstreams
and several other '50's trailers. I own a '57 Overlander and a '56
Caravanner, both with Bargman handles, and after much searching decided that
the only correct way to solve the broken handle problem was to make new
ones. The cost is based on my ordering a minumum of ten handles or bezels at
a time. If I am able to increase the order the cost will drop, and I will
refund the difference to those who order. You can see the handles at this
site:

http://hometown.aol.com/bjenkins1924/bdh.html

Thanks for your time,
Brian Jenkins, #7819 WBCCI, VAC