[VAC] Suburban Furnace nt-16

Hi All:

Sorry about that last post.  I forgot to delete the daily mail.  I'm really
really sorry.  This format of forum is  new to me.  I will be very careful
from now on.  I just changed over to get messages in real time.  :)

The motor started  squeling on this furnace, so I pulled it out today to
maybe oil the bearings.  I can not figure out how to get into it.  It looks
like they put it together and welded the box shut.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Jim Widdicombe