[VAC] Rust penetrating oils

Hi-Just to add my two cents worth-In my restoration business(antique/classic cars and trucks) I have to free up lots of stuff- I use a mixture of 1/4 Marvel Mystery oil, 1/4 Blaster, 1/4 #1 diesel fuel, and 1/4 ATF--It works well, lubricates while loosening-I soak small parts in old quart or gallon oil jugs, sometimes for months if it is a side project-If you are going to heat something up to free it, don't put oil on it while it is really hot, or the oil will turn to a sort of charcoal and get even tighter-shock, (as in hammer or air chisel blows) along with blaster or a mixture works well-the pounding will allow the lubricant to creep into the corrosion between the parts-Steel threaded parts screwed into aluminum or brass with exposed threads can be wire wheeled, and the other part heated with a propane torch, while trying to turn the threaded part back and forth-as soon as it moves just a little, stop heating and use blaster on the joint, patience is the key to this "rust battle" Even if you destroy the threads on the alloy part, once you have removed the external threaded part the internal threaded part can be repaired with helicoils, they are stainless and will last longer than the originals-Rolland