[VAC] winterizing

Hi to all:

I've recently purchased a '77 31' center bath and now  I need to winterize.
The previous owner blew out the lines, but suggested that I pump in rv
antifreeze to displace water in the low spots.  The service manual shows a
'typical' diagram for the water lines, but not actual locations for various
things.
Questions:  1.  I found the drain valve at the back bedroom inside the night
table, and the one below the sink/stove cabinet at floor level, but where is
the third one hiding?

                   2.  Where is the bypass valving for the hot water tank,
so that I don't fill the entire tank with antifreeze (the back of the h.w.
tank area has a bolted-on plastic cover that is only an inch or so to the
toilet and part of the sink cabinet structure, so it doesn't look like an
easy access item)?

                    3.  The forward roof vent jack mechanism seems to be
shot and won't allow the vent to come down properly.  I'll secure it from
the outside for winter.  When I change-over in the spring to a Fantastic Fan
or MaxxAir, does the aluminum housing for the original vent have to be
removed in order to replace (ie: removing the caulking and drilling-out the
rivets)?  I searched the archives, but didn't notice a change-over detail
thread.

                    4.  While searching for the drain valves under the sink
area, I pulled up the carpet and discovered mouse tracks (yuck!!).  The
trailer had been stored at a farm in Alberta, so I guess it's to be
expected.  The belly skin joints all seem to be tight--where else can the
little Hanta-virus critters crawl in?

Your advice is appreciated!

Gary Heebner
'77 31'