[VAC] Replacement non-Henchen axles

Hi Jim,

I suffer a lot from my foot in my mouth.  Sometimes it's best .  .  . I will
say that I've worked with a torsion axle manufacturer and found a near
replacement for the Henchen axles on my Argosy - ca $320 per axle (hub to
hub with new electric brakes).  Very minor modification of the existing
mounting brackets on my Argosy.

                                         Regards,  The droopy axle '74
Argosy 22
                                                                     Joy