[VAC] Re: What if

To accommodate the "dry camping" effort, you can add a porta-potty to the
mix, or just keep the water in plastic jugs and heat it on the stove, and
throw the "grey out"... For a few day trip, you can put a couple of gal of
antifreeze in the black tank and use the regular toilet for those night
time calls....As far as Texas in the winter, I recommend the Rio Grande
valley... San Benito and Harlingen are below the frost line and you can
wait out the cold....Last year we didn't add water until we were in the
Corpus Christi area...(Between Christmas and New Years..)

Hope to see some or all of you there this winter....

Jim Clark