[VAC] Re: De-Fogging Vistaview Windows - My Story

Thanks!

I have a 1977 31' mid-bath Sovereign. No Vistaviews in the rear bedroom.

There are 6 in front. All are fogged. I have so far replaced the three
lower ones. I ran out of Vulcum, so I probably wont get to the upper ones
till next Spring, as it is getting cold around here.

As I understand it, the double pane windows were an option, but yours is
the first I have heard that had both single and double pane. What are the
regular windows?

Dave