[VAC] Re: 120 wires in kitchen,exterior

Todd,

Not knowing anything about your trailer (year/model) it is really impossible
to answer your question other than to say possibly...

My '60 has 3 circuits. One for each side of the trailer and one for the air
conditioner (added in the 70's). The wiring seems to run through the ceiling
then sends a tentacle down to each outlet/fixture. I suspect that Airstream
abandoned this wiring setup for something more modern not long after this
one was built.

Scott