[VAC] Winterizing Again

	Still warm in New Mexico but I'm done with my '76 Airstream so I
drained the hot water tank and closed the valves at the tank. Then
removed the hose from the fresh water tank and put on a short hose. That
goes into a 1 gallon plastic container of RV antifreeze. I turn on the
pump and get the red stuff to the kitchen sink first hot and cold, Then
back to the bathroom and the sink hot and cold. Then the shower hot and
cold and finally the toilet.

	It's ready to survive another winter they say this year will be
VERY cold.