[VAC] Black water tank structural photos

I finally got the photos of my black tank removal
scanned.  If you want copies, email me off list.  Be
warned that they are about 3MB altogether.

Lexxey--welcome back.  I don't know if these are what
you're looking for but they may help.  On my unit (a
68) you would definitely access the black tank and
related structures from beneath.  Aside from the
plumbing and electrical connections, the tank is held
up by two sections of angle iron (front and rear).
These, in turn, are attached to "ears" on the frame
with four bolts.

Here's what I have:

-Several views of the underside of the trailer with
the belly pan off and tank removed.  These allow you
to see the surrounding structure and connections.

-A picture of the tank itself after removal

-A picture of a very rusty sheet metal box that holds
the tank.

-The contoured foam support that sits under the tank.

Jon in SC
68 Overlander