[VAC] Water lines

Don Wrote:

PEX tubing and fittings. The only way to go.

Many people seem to agree.  I was trying to make the point that this is
not true within one foot of a Shurflo pump.  Their instructions say:
" SHURflo recommends at least 1 ft of 1/2" I.D. flexible high pressure
tubing to both ports.  Ideally the pumps ports/strainer should not be
connected to plastic or rigid pipe."  Additionally on the illustration
they show "1/2" I.D. FLEXIBLE BRAIDED (high psi) TUBING 12 INCH LENGTHS"
These are shown being connected to the pump with stainless steel hose
clamps.  I mentioned this in case Kathy or anyone was re-using a water
pump but did not have the installation instructions.

Dick
'62 Bambi