[VAC] Re: Painting the Exterior of an Airstream or Argosy

Hi,
I am in the process of stripping off "snow seal" from my 73 argosy.
I have already talked to a Rhino guy,,, and he said it would add
about 400 LBS to the trailer. Granted,,, it will only be 1/3 as
thick as compared to the amount used in a truck bed (I didn't want
it to end up being 3/8-1/2" thick).
All I wanted was to encapsule the trailer to prevent any potential
leaks. Personally I don't mind the extra weight,,, and think
the Rhino lining will hold up better to my abuse.

most humbly yours,,,
hak