[VAC] Re: new member

To expand upon what Chris says, anyone restoring an Airstream must have
the 600 page RV Parts and Accessories Catalog, available from real (not
Camping World or Campers Choice) RV parts dealers.

Bargman still makes the original clip & bumpers, too.
http://www.tekonsha.com/frproducts.html

The Hehr vents are not available.  I am still trying to work a way
around the initial $10,000 set-up fee to have them re-stamped locally.
I'm also trying to convince Hehr they could make money by reissuing
them, but so far no luck.  maybe I'll repost their email address again,
and everyone can deluge them with requests :>)

Window bead material for a '61 is available from
http://www.airstreamdreams.com

As for the  skin segments, you might have better luck removing the
interior skin panels for access to the backside of the dent.

Best of luck,
RJ