[VAC] new member

Hello,

I am the proud new owner of '61 Airstream Ambassador. I've always admired
the Airstream design but really did not know much about them until I
acquired one. Now I am totally in love with them.

I am hoping to restore this camper to it's original beauty. The inside is in
good shape but I am missing a few things, which I am hoping to find via this
list.

Here is my wish list if you have any thoughts:
	2 Hehr roof vents (one for the bathroom, one for the front dining area)
	The clip that keep the entry door for banging into the skin on the outside
	source for window beading material

I'm also interesting in hearing from anyone that is parting out a 58-63
model. I have some damaged segments that I would really like to replace.

I'm also very interesting in trading photos of similar units. I have a lot
of questions about some of the items in my Airstream -- are they original or
not.

I'll sign off now so that I don't make this note too long. I'm learning a
lot from the old VAC postings. So far I've read back to July...

Chris