[VAC] Truck stops

Hi Guys,

Yes, we use truck stops to pick up and send email while traveling. They have
other services, too. We carry the directory with us in the cab.

http://www.truckstops.com/rvers.asp

We buy fuel there (1 cent gallon discount for RV Club members at Flying J
truckstops) and usually something from the store. Occasionally, we'll buy a
midnight snack or an early morning coffee and donut from their restaurant.

One particularly hot, sultry Kansas summer day last July, Sandie and I spent
$6 to have our own private shower in the middle of a driving marathon (800
miles to get home).

What I'm getting at is that although overnight parking is free, we spend
money when we stay at a truckstop.

Options everywhere,

Terry

mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net