[VAC] Re: "air guitar" Seriously?

Marc,
I have a Plymouth Reliant I'll sell ya! Hope your still chuckling.
Seriously, I doubt there is an older vehicle out there that will adequately
tow that Excalla AND get good gas mileage.  You might be able to squeeze 15
MPG out of an older diesel but even then, it's a stretch.  Have you
considered renting a pickup for those "sometime-use" trips you referred to?
A lot of the rental places are doing that now.  Then you can hang onto that
Dart, which, BTW, has a following and might be worth keeping.
Randy