[VAC] Re: "air guitar" Seriously?

One other question, with regards to tow vehicles.  I want to purchase an
older vehicle for sometime-use with my Excella but most-time use as a
non-tow vehicle.  I was a good compromise between power and economy (when
not pulling the Airstream).  Maybe 15-20 mpg without the load.  I have a
fondness for older vehicles (60's/70's).  It doesn't matter if it's a car or
a truck, if it is a good compromise (as stated above).

What do you people know of which meets this description?

I currently have an '86 1 ton E350 (with a 351ci block) which is great for
the towing but a killer to use otherwise.

Marc Bossiere
31' Excella (1978)