[VAC] tow vehicle Dodge Dart? Seriously?

You are serious about wanting to know if an old Dodge Dart with a slant
6-cylinder engine could possibly if *ever* haul the load of a 31' Airstream
(Excella is just the trim level package)?

If you are seriously (theres that word again!) contemplating how this Dodge
Dart would haul the mail, so to speak, I can't even begin to think to ask
you, "What *are* you thinking! ?"

In my mind's eye all I can see is the rear of the now lowered Dodge Dart on
the ground with the steering tires in the air.  Sort of like an "air guitar"
but in this case it would be steering tires that didn't go left or right,
the "air guitar" makes no sound either. ;)

You can't haul the mail with the Dodge Dart slant-6 engine.  Maybe you could
have the old car in front of it for pictures but I'd hate to be the one
taking real pictures of the tail wagging this dog.

Tom
WBCCI 5303