[VAC] Re:

Jim,

The hubcaps that came on my trailer were a "full moon" with a lip. As
Randy said, there was a blue ring painted about one inch in from the
edge of the lip. I have a picture of the trailer when it was brought
home from the dealership and it shows these hupcaps. I will most likely
have mine rechromed beceause of some rust. I will tell you this, I
like the "Baby Moon" with a trim ring better, but will go back to
the originals after they are rechromed just to keep it original.

Paul Waddell
66 Overlander
70 23' LY single