[VAC] Armstrong Excelon Tile?

Whilst wandering around Home Depot today, I noticed a large display of
Armstrong Excelon "Commercial Grade" vinyl floor tile.

It comes in over 70 colors (see:
http://armstrong.com/commflooringna/product_details_toolbox_thumbnails.jsp?item_id=381
). Home Depot carries about 12 of them in stock, but will special order any
of the colors for no additional cost. The price was around $25 for a carton
of 48 12" x 12" tiles.

These are fairly heavy, solid vinyl tiles. You have to use adhesive to
install them.

Has anyone used these tiles?

Pros & cons?

Installations considerations? Since our trailer currently has a
"commercial" grade carpet glued down, I figure I will have to belt sand the
floor smooth. How sensitive are tiles like these to any variances or
unevenness of the floor? If I have to fill any areas in, what should I use?

I WAS considering using Pergot, but we saw a "Lemon Yellow" tile that is
almost a dead on match with the yellow carpeting that our trailer
originally had. The tile would be significantly less expensive than Pergot.

Any comments, experiences and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!

Dave

Dave & Ann Lowrey - dave_lowrey@yahoo.com

WBCCI: 5074

1977 31' Sovereign International (center bath)
Cincinnati, Ohio