[VAC] Re: water pump again

I installed a small accumulator in my '78 excella 500. I put it inline
immediately downstream of the pump. There are two benefits: 1) considerably
less pulse vibration & noise from the pump  2) pump does not need to
operate every single time the tap is opened. I got mine at a marine supply.
It is abut 3" X 10" and has a diaphragm that divides the chamer in two. The
cushion side is biased with 10# air through a tire valve. I heartily
recomend this upgrade as cheap and effective.