[VAC] Wiring Diagrams of 1971 Safari

While traversing the potholed roads of Cape Breton,we fried our wiring when
our battery got loose in the converter compartment and started a fire.
After a trip over the mountain to the only trailer repair facility, the
trailer brakes, directionals, and brake lights were restored. Are there any
wiring diagrams of the old Airstreams available? Also, did anyone ever find
those toy cars with the airstream trailers that were mentioned here many
months ago? Thanks for any help. Bill and Ruth of the Singed "71"
w.e.spinney@mindspring.com