[VAC] Re: Fixing Black Water Holding Tank

Corbin,
It appears to have a crack in the area that is sort of
molded around the black water gate tube/area. That's
a good suggestion about drilling holes at either end
of the crack. I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be
feasible without removal first. Andy informs me that
the tank is plastic. Since I'm not using the tank
anyway, I might as well remove it and ponder the
possibilities from a vertical position. :-)

Joel