[VAC] '74 Overlander Interior parts available

Just letting you all know that I'm about to mostly gut my '74
Overlander so she & I can start taking the first steps to becoming my
dream home. So i will have about everything from her inside for sale,
gift or trade depending. I'm going to try to take everything out
carefully, but no promises. If i knew i was taking something out for
someone I'm sure it would come out with extra attention. She is in
reasonable shape, some of it is great, just wrong layout & not what i
dream of living in FT.
Let me know, I will also post this in the classifieds in a week or
two, but i thought i would give you all first dibs.
--
Rivka and Her Girls
"Destiny" a '66 Airstream Ambassador (Blissfully Boondocked)