[VAC] Electrical Mystery

Hi All-

My '66 20' Overlander has me stumped with its recent electrical problem.
Keven Allen was kind enough to throw me some ideas in response to my first
posting about this, but now that I've monkeyed around with it I have more
clues to throw at the whole brilliant lot of you.

It's clear that there is a short in the system that I cannot trace. One of
the automatically resetting breakers (one of three in the battery
compartment) will "tick-tock" when we plug into shore power.

Shore power doesn't work, the battery will not charge and the entire system
seems to be inoperative.

Beyond any suggestions, does anyone know where I can find a decent schematic
diagram (the one in the owners manual is overly simplistic and doesn't tell
the whole story.)

At your mercy,

Yosef