Old WBCCI numbers...

When we bought our first Airstream we joined WBCCI even though we had no
tow vehicle. We day tripped to several rallies sans rig and attended
winter dinner meetings. Were welcomed graciously at all functions.
Most VAC rallies also have an "Open House" w
> My question, has anyone ever heard of getting the same numbers as the
> trailer had before, so I could cover up the old sticker marks?

Contact International, they will routinely issue the original number if
it is not in use by another member.

> The old stickers took the clear coat right off when I tried to remove
> them. Also, does anyone know when the 2003 international rally is going
> to be and where?

Always scheduled for the week ending 4 July (Wally Byam's birthday),
next year in Vermont.

> I seem to be having trouble finding the information on the web site. We
> are full-timers and wish to belong to the "Airstream Full-Timers Club"
> but when I checked out the site, the only thing I found "in clear
> language" was how to send the bucks in! Anyb
VAC list is open to general public, there is a special section for
certain technical archives, as well as "johndoe@airstream.net" email
address which is only available to members.

> and if not, which one of the clubs do I join to get them ? I was under
> the impression that I joined the VAC before I could get the "List"
> Maybe I'll go check out the VAC site again for further details...More
> clubs....more membership.....more money.... S
Really can't go wrong joining both WBCCI and VAC.

--
Pam, Matt and Darrell Worner
WBCCI, VAC, WNJU & WDCU #4971