Old WBCCI numbers...

Hi, again
This is just another note from "another non-member" again, these
days I'm sure aware of it. My wife and I are seriously thinking of
getting our WBCCI membership although it may take a little while because
we're waiting till we are actually on the road so we can take advantage
of all the perks. My question, has anyone ever heard of getting the same
numbers as the trailer had before, so I could cover up the old sticker
marks? The old stickers took the clear coat right off when I tried to
remove them. Also, does anyone know when the 2003 international rally is
going to be and where? I seem to be having trouble finding the
information on the web site. We are full-timers and wish to belong to
the "Airstream Full-Timers Club" but when I checked out the site, the
only thing I found "in clear language" was how to send the bucks in!
Anybody know about it's benefits? Also we're trying to make heads or
tails out of all the talk about "membership". Will we still be able to
get these neat VAClist emails? and if not, which one of the clubs do I
join to get them ? I was under the impression that I joined the VAC
before I could get the "List" Maybe I'll go check out the VAC site again
for further details...More clubs....more membership.....more money....
Sincerely, "another member-to-be"