RV Electrical for the studious reader (in my case: for dummies)

Ever wanted to figure out what Dr. Gerald Johnson and
others are saying when they talk about 'lectricity?

Well I normally feel like a fool as soon as the
acronyms start. Here's some essential reading:

RV Electrical Systems by Bill and Jan Moeller:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/007042778X/qid=1032621394/sr=1-3/ref=sr_1_3/104-8209332-9692709?v=glance&s=books

the very same people who wrote:

RVing Basics:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0070427798/qid=1032621394/sr=1-5/ref=sr_1_5/104-8209332-9692709?v=glance&s=books

They even utilized the knowledge of Noel Kirkby from:
http://www.rvsolarelectric.com

Just thought I'd share some resources - be prepared to
study - especially if you're a creative type like me
because they almost lost me in the preface (with
formulas for figuring out amperage et al.) and get
yourself a magnifier if your eyesight isn't optimal -
there ain't no whitespace on these pages...

That was my Friday night pleasure reading -

Toby