[VAC] Re: Fantastic Fan Installation

Charlie...I added a Fantastic Fan to the center vent (kitchen area) in my 72
International Ambassador - 27 ft.  Moved the existing plate with light bulbs
and wiring (see ffo5.jpg in Dave Lowery's pictures) and repositioned it just
forward of the vent opening and reinstalled the light cover. This actually
improved the lighting in the kitchen area by putting more light closer to
the refer.   I left the old style fans and lights in the front and rear
vents...they are seldom used because the FF in the center is so effective at
moving air.

Dave's excellent site and photos:
http://w3.one.net/~dlowrey1/wbcci/ffan/index.htm

Judy White