[VAC] Re: Fantastic Fan Installation

Our Sovereign is a mid bath, so the back vent is in the bedroom. We did not
replace the lighting there. We have the reading lamps over the bed, and the
light in the hallway. Thats enough for us.

In the living room, we installed a "rope light" that runs in the trough
above the curtains, and around the front. That gives the room enough
ambient light in the evenings. We also have the reading lamps over the
sofa, and the ceiling lamp in the kitchen.

It certainly would be possible to install a "standard" 12 volt fixture next
to the fan, if you wanted one.

Dave